A night of good beers, good music and unos pinches taquitos bien buenos.
Props to Watsonville’s Midnight Gazebo Brewing Project, it’s good to see raza in the craft brewing scene.
Thanks to Luis Ramirez Jr for inviting us to taste some fresh and unique brews straight out of Watsonville
Here’s the list of beers that you missed out on, but keep an eye out for the Midnight Gazebo Brewing Project, bringing their own style into the world of craft home brewing.
1. Chica Fresa – Strawberry Blonde
2. Pink Pepino Ale – Cucumber & Jamaica infused
3. Lips of Sun – Saison
4. Lemmy Lemmon – Lemmon Zest Hefenweisen
5. Plain O’ Wit – German style Wit Beer
6. Killer Hops from Outer Space – Imperial IPA
7. Hard Knock Life – Hard Cider made with Gizdich ranch apple juice
8. Hello Fellow – Pineapple Cider made with Dole pure pineapple
9. Midnight Pale Ale – Dark Pale Ale
10. The Gambler – Amber Ale
11. Piña Colada Ale – Triple Abbey Ale with coconut and pineapple
12. Remedia (Nitro) – Tequila Barrel Aged Imperial Stout Cinnamon Spiced